Let Azure Law Protect Your Future
As a parent, Mrs. Azure understands how important your child’s future is to you. Which is why she has spent several years as a juvenile defense attorney in the Tri-Cities. Any family may need juvenile defense at one time or another. Mrs. Azure has represented hundreds of kids charged with crimes in the State of Washington and understands how to help her clients and their families in an understanding, empathetic manner.
If your child is under the age of 18 and has been arrested for any type of juvenile offense, much is at stake. Additionally, some violent crimes may automatically cause a minor to be tried as an adult. This means your child may face years in state prison or other very serious penalties for his or her criminal charges. Lesser offenses such as shoplifting or vandalism, may hold parents financially responsible for their child’s actions. These charges may affect your child’s ability to have a driver’s license, get a job, get into college, qualify for student loans.
No matter the offense, it is vital you consult a juvenile defense attorney as soon as possible in the face of a juvenile crime accusation or arrest. Contact our office for a free consultation.
Following is a list of some of the types of juvenile matters Mrs. Azure has handled in Benton and Franklin Counties:
- Arson, Reckless Burning, Malicious Mischief – RCW 9A.48
- At Risk Youth Petitions – RCW 13.32A
- Assault – RCW 9A.36
- Burglary, Criminal Trespass – RCW 9A.52
- Drug Offenses (Marijuana, Drug Paraphernalia, Legend Drugs, Meth etc.) RCW 69.50
- Gang Offenses
- Harassment – RCW 9A.46
- Malicious Mischief (Vandalism)
- Robbery and Theft – RCW 9A.56
- Sex Crimes (Rape, Molestation, Indecent Liberties, Incest) – RCW 9A.44
- Taking Motor Vehicle without Permission
- Truancy Representation – RCW 28a.225
- Violent Crimes
- Weapons Charges – RCW 9.41
Give us a call at 509.491.3941 to discuss your defense.